Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Obamaween Everyone!

     I don't even have the energy to argue with TCY on this.  We have had this conversation many times, but there is no changing his mind. I guess he just doesn't remember what it used to be like as a kid.  Granted, he has good points about the lazy kids and the I'm not even a kid-I'm a grown teenager and give me some damn candy even though I don't have a costume on.  But anyway, here is his thoughts.


Thank God that I live in a state that has open gun laws. One such law states that if you feel threatened on your property in anyway, you have the right to defend yourself.  I will be putting out fresh No Trespassing signs today in preparations for tonight's beg fest.  I think there is something wrong with handing out candy to a bunch of kids who are too fat to walk down the driveway and back to their heated SUV’s without stopping once to catch a breath of air to complete their long journey back to the car.
            I find it comical that some will even get in the car to go to the next house down. Yes I will just peer out of my window watching the parade of red neck pickup trucks slap full of little mush headed individuals.  I can hear the banjos now.
            I just hope that the parade is over before I have to report to work for third shift. If my garage door opens with a light showing from inside, the rush of waddling little beggars will make the invasion of Normandy look small in comparison, and what will I give them? Advice!  I tell them to get a job and they can buy all the teeth destroying candy their little fat a$$’s can carry.  Heck I’d even offer the bigger ones to cut my grass and I’ll give them a Chicklet.
            I think if I ever were to hand out free candy to those who do not work for it, my treat of choice would be the little boxes of raisins. You know the ones that fit like 5 raisins to the box. It would help the little fat freaks eat something that is actually good for them, and it would maybe disappoint the little creeps enough that they would not come back to beg next year.
            I know a lot of you disagree with me on this.  Firstly I don’t care. Secondly, use the same reasoning you use with drugs. You can’t smoke a little herb because it leads to bigger, better and more addicting drugs.  This is the same thing.  Beg for free candy leads to asking for free food stamps that leads to asking for free welfare, free phones, free health care, free day care, and free underwear.
All of the takes away from FREE-DOM.

Or of course in the case of the next generation with their public government school educations, FREE-DUMB!!! 
Happy Beggerween. 
Fight back
TCY


     After thinking about it for a little bit, maybe if I got all those annoying, over grown, non costume wearing kids at my front door demanding candy, I might be a little bitter also.  But honestly, if we get 5 kids, it was a full night.  Our neighborhood is built like the Scream Machine at Six Flags!  You need a 4 wheel drive vehicle to get up and around my streets.  For a kid to walk our roads, he needs to be a 3 time triathlon winner.  But still, they are just kids and I am fine with them asking for a trick or treat.  But one day, I won't be working 2nd shift and they might just get a trick instead of a treat.  BTW, TCY, this picture below is just for you!  Since I don't work with you anymore, I don't get to hear your rants and raves, especially about US citizens having to speak English instead of Spanish.
Come On, Tell Me What That Says!

1 comment:

UI UX Design Training said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.