Monday, February 14, 2011

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

           
     Well, it has been a while since my last post.  I don’t have any real excuse except that TCY has dropped the ball!  Just kidding, sort of.  He has been busy with work, last week, so I’ve been told.  There is so much shit out there that I have an opinion on and want to say something but I am having a brain overload.  I know that TCY is overloading and having to reboot his brain this week, by working hard and then going home to a quiet, non-chaotic domicile!  Enjoy TCY, because it ain’t gonna last long!
            Between the major problems over in Egypt, Obama-Care, taxes, Valentine’s Day, who won at the Grammy’s, and all the other bullshit that is being aired on the 5 o’clock news, well the truth is, I don’t give 2 quirts of piss about much of what is going on lately.  I mean, everything going on over in Egypt, yes it is horrible and it will affect us and our gas prices.  I mean, everything that happens overseas affects our gas prices because we get our oil from countries half way around the world, when our largest state in our own country has a shit ton of oil, ready for us to tap into it, but because of all the tree hugger groups, we can’t touch the shit.  Ok, since we are talking about energy, I have a question that I need someone to fucking answer! 
Considering that the United States of America uses 19.6 million barrels of oil per day, why is it that we, as a country, cannot come up with a better source of energy than oil?  Our scientists are hard at work!  They can make me have a fucking hard-on for 18 hours a day.  They can create a baby in a damn test tube from harvesting eggs from a women and jizz in a plastic cup.  They can make hybrid fruit, such as Grapple or Lemato.  They can make your skin looks 10 years younger by injecting you with a disease.  They can transplant a heart, liver or lung in a human. They can even clone fucking animals!!!  Yet these smart motherfuckers cannot find a better way of energy except oil???  Bullshit!!!  I just don’t believe it.  I don’t see how we have the drive and motivation to come up with shit we don’t absolutely need, well the transplants we need, but the other shit we don’t need.  I think it’s a conspiracy within our wonderful government.  Or we just like making our enemies rich while we get poorer? 
Anyway, I feel a little better now, and since it is Valentine’s Day, hope everyone has a great VD and may all you reader’s have a fulfilling night with your loved one.  And if you are reading this, that means you are probably, at least a little fucked in the head somehow.  Hell, I know some of you guys, and you are greatly fucked in the head.  So all the more fun with you tonight.  Some say that Valentine’s Day is a Hallmark holiday.  But I say nay nay.  I say Valentine’s Day is the day of the year, you get to be more creative, romantic and a little naughty with your partner and they can’t hold it against you!  So go out, and unleash your romantic inner perv!!!  Tell them I said so. 
   
   

No comments: