Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dogs are from Mars, Cats are from Venus


Can't We All Just Get Along???
      Let's just start with what TCY has to say.  I'm still in deep thought about TCY and his dog, which by the way is an English Bulldog.  He says things about her, how much she pisses him off but he loves her!  I have seen him sitting in his pajamas, on the couch with his guitar and his dog sitting right next to him on the floor.  Then he stops playing to reach down and pet her and talk to her.  Anyway, here is what he had to say.

     I am a big fan of dogs. I've pretty much always have had one. I also HATE cats with a vengeance. That being said, I think I'm going to have to throw my dog out.
I was thinking the other day about my dog, how she depends on me for food, water and shelter. How when she is feeling bad, I need to pet her and re-assure her and comfort her. I supply her with a bed and toys to play with. I make sure she gets the proper amount of outside playtime and keep her safe from any circumstances that might do her harm.                     
Then it dawned on me.  My dog is a DEMOCRAT!!!!  That BITCH!  She just keeps wanting more and more and enough is never enough. The more I give, the more she wants.  A Fucking DEMOCRAT in my house.  HELL NO!!!  She's going to have to leave or start contributing to her own care. 
On the other hand, the house beast that I hate the most is the common house cat. Now that animal doesn't care if you feed it or not.  If you do, great.  If you don't, the damn thing will hunt and feed itself. You don't have to bathe a cat, that tongue can lick the chrome off a bumper; a little dirt is no big deal. A dog gets dirty and is fine with laying in his own filth. Just like a democrat. A cat gets dirty and it will clean itself.  It can't stand being dirty. A cat will work to get what it wants.  Put some fish in a jar with a lid on it, the cat will open the lid. A dog will whine, just like a fuckin democrat. I have no choice but to conclude that dogs are democrats and cats are republicans.
This realization really hurts. In fact the only thing I could find that a cat does that would be considered a democratic tendency is that a cat will always return to where it fed. In fact if you feed a cat you'll never get rid of it… JUST LIKE A DEMOCRAT!

Fight back
TCY

    So where do I start?  First, I don't like cats.  I used to but I have learned that I don't want to support, feed, and take care of a creature who doesn't want to have anything to do with me.  Fuck them.  They are lesser than me, I'm their master, whatever. They don't want to show affection when asked, they want to yack in my shoes, they want to shit on my bed when they are upset about something...enjoy the cold street in December bitch.  
     Second, I hate talking politics.  I don't choose a side or give myself a label as other people do.  I agree with what I agree and disagree the same.  I hate talking politics, especially with people who do enjoy it because no matter what point you are trying to prove, what facts you have, the argument will never end because the other side has their facts too.  As seen in my office the other day, when one side is winning the argument, the losing side comes back with something stupid.  Certain persons were discussing another certain political spokesperson and when the losing side knew they had no argument, all I hear is, "That guy's a Nazi!"  and the door closes.  See something stupid. But it is always a treat when TCY gets going about his political views and someone is stupid enough to argue back.  Maybe I should record the next conversation?


No comments: