Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Politicians are like diapers...

"Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often and for the same reason" - Mark Twain
     Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks politicians are full of shit.
TCY says...
Alright, I have been silent too long. I've been watching Wisconsin very closely and I have been trying to see this from both sides. I am ready to make a statement.
Wisconsin voter are PUSSIES!
They voted for their Governor to do just what he's doing, getting a hold on spending. During his candidacy, he told the voters that he would go after the unions bargaining rights. The voters of Wisconsin liked that idea so much that he was elected.
Where are those voters now? I am so tired of hearing comment's from the left, like a Mass. union leader said, "sometimes you gotta get bloody".  Where is the rights response?  I'll tell you what it should be. FINE let's do it!  Obama said " elections have consequences " and that statement is what he used as he and the Democrats passed bill after bill that the American public was against. What he meant was I was voted in by a majority so a majority must be behind me, so I'll do what I damn well please until a majority tells me to get the hell out.  Soon, very soon Obama. But that thought only works, it seems for Democrats. If a republican gets elected, it must have been a mistake right? Wisconsin democrats ran and hid in Illinois to stop a vote from being taken because they knew they didn't have the votes.  Pussies! "Elections have Consequences."
Where are the voters who elected this Governor?  There should be counter demonstrations that would triple the size of the unions. Oh, I get it. Everyone has jobs that they have to go to. Like I've said in the past, everyone has to give up something if we as a country are going to pull out of this financial nosedive. We have to be ready to counter whatever the left puts out, and to show that we are the majority voice. It is time for our candidates to run on the "Shut the fuck up" platform. Which simply means it is time to tell the blood sucking unions who want more and more and put out less and less to “Shut the Fuck Up”. It's time to tell the tree huggers who want to stop all drilling anywhere to save a little field mouse to "Shut the Fuck Up". Time to tell teacher unions who want to teach only liberal doctrine to our children to "Shut the Fuck Up". Time to tell the lawyers who want to sue for anything from spilled coffee to mental stress over a cat being ran over to "Shut the Fuck Up".
WE ARE the voice of America and it's time that everyone knows it. Oh, and a special Shut the Fuck Up to those Bastards who hold up signs at military personnel funerals saying God hates soldiers. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Now go out there meet them on their grounds and tell them once and for all enough is enough.  It really is time to Shut the Fuck Up and let this country do what it takes to be great again.

Get out there Fight back
TCY.

     I think I like that saying.  Shut the Fuck Up!  It rolls off the tongue nicely.  I think maybe we should make those rubber bracelets that people wear.  Some say WWJD, some say Peace, or Love, or Happiness or other feelings. I think I would wear one that says Shut the Fuck Up!  A simple black bracelet with the words in white.

These are our buttons for the 'Shut the Fuck Up' Campaign!!!


No comments: