Wednesday, January 5, 2011

~ Brand New Year, Same Old Shit ~

I do believe this was created exclusively for TCY
     Finally, Mr. TCY comes into the new year with something to say.  I was beginning to wonder if this blog provided enough therapy for him that he no longer was an angry, insensitive, pig-headed, controlling, always right fighter.(The Raving Husk helped with that part TCY) But my blog-writing days are not over.  It seems the new year has brought the same problems, situations and circumstances that were here last  year. So what does this mean? It means this blog will not shut down and TCY will be able to release his thoughts into this world and pollute it just like a big fat cow breaking wind and releasing methane into our atmosphere. 
So, without further adieu, TCY's first rant of 2011.
Well, thank God that Congress didn't extend the unemployment benefits to the ones who have been sucking at that tit for damn near 2 yrs.  Unfortunately, I have been shot in the ass over that little bit of legislature. You see, I have a relative who has been out of work for that long and out of his own apartment for the same amount of time.  Now in this day and age, with everyone having hard times and bills that need to be met, it is pretty easy to find someone to live with if you can help out with the rent. However, now that the benefits are gone, so is his welcome with all of his friends and family. That is except for me. J
Oh, you may think I'm just a nice guy letting a relative move in while he is down and out. NO!!!  I'm just trying to see how much shit in my life will it take before I actually pull the trigger on the shotgun that I find myself, more and more holding to my chin.
Anyway, this week I have finally heard it all. This relative has a son that passed 4 yrs ago. All this time he has had no head stone. Well, this relative has decided now:
·      Now, that he has no job,
·      Now, that he has no unemployment,
·      Now ,that he's in my damn house,
Now, he wants to buy his son a $600 headstone with what little money he has saved.  Now that I'm feeding him he now realizes he can afford this stone.
Oh and by the way, in the four years the kid’s been dead, he has never, that's right, never visited the damn grave! So, I ask, "Why are you buying this headstone now?"  The answer absolutely floored me. His ex wife wanted to dig up the grave and have the kid cremated, and here it is Crankee Yankee fans. So she could sell the PLOT!!!  If you see an add on craigslist for a slightly used, one time for only 4 yrs, second hand grave plot. For sale! Cheap!  Owner financed. Just run, don't walk the other way.
Times are tough but second hand graves, Damn it man! This is a new low. I dare you to come up with a more redneck sign of a bad economy than this.

Fight back
TCY.
     So, where do I start? Let's start with what most, normal people do.  Anyone who knows TCY knows his thoughts on the dead.  In fact, there is a post about it somewhere around here.  He believes, when you die, your body is in the ground.  He does believe in an afterlife, in GOD, in Heaven and Hell.  Maybe the man himself will respond and let us know, TCY, not GOD.  He does not visit family or friends in a cemetery, or buys flowers for someone who just died, or go and talk to someone who was close to them that is now buried somewhere.  For most people, going to visit someone's grave is spiritual.  You saw what I said right, most people.  They are not actually expecting to hear their dead friend/family member respond to what they are saying. Well, most people are not expecting to hear anything.   It's to pay their respects, to feel good on the inside and feel something spiritually. 
     Now, after reading what TCY said, I had to go look something up.  I know plenty of weird shit has been done on this planet, but selling a used plot never crossed my mind.  I thought that when a plot is used and ready to be reused, if that happens that the family of the first deceased keeps it in the family, sort of.
Anyway, I went on to ebay and actually saw an auction up there for a used cemetery plot up in Canada!!!  Holy Shit, I didn't even think that was legal.  What stops a person from digging up a long time gone deceased family member and then selling the plot? In reality, I guess there are laws against digging up people, even if they were your own flesh and blood, but as TCY says, " DAMN IT MAN!!!"  But you can sell anything on Ebay.  When Ebay first became big, an 18 yr tried to auction off his virginity!!!
     After this enlightening information, I am honestly thinking about putting in my will...CREMATION, CREMATION, CREMATION. 
     I have to say, that after I heard what will happen when TCY dies, i might have to go pay him a visit. I have been told from TCY that when he dies, he has already  registered his body to the University of Tenn Body Farm! I would love to see how they are going to set him up and observe his rate of decomposition.  Way to go TCY, finally contributing something to society!

This is more like TCY's gravestone.  Because he is suck a ...


No comments: