Thursday, January 27, 2011

Damn, I Want Some Good Passat!!!

 
   Just to start this off, anyone who works with me, will know exactly what the title means and should look at the picture at the very bottom!  This one's for you Grizzly!  Anyway, I received this email a few days ago.  It was funny but I was not convinced it was true or accurate.  I did some research about it, since it was a "scientific study" but found it that it is all just based on stereotypes.
What Do People Fear the Most?

 
WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST?
This is pathetic, but darn funny when you think about it for a second.
Two magazines, Country Living (95.99% white readership) and Ebony /Jet (99.99% black readership) did surveys on....
"WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST?"
The results were interesting, to say the least....

Country Living magazine's top three answers were:
1. Nuclear war/terrorist attack in U.S
2. Child/spouse dying
3. Terminal illness
Ebony / Jet magazine's top three answers were:
1. Ghosts
2. Dogs
3. Registered mail
No Kidding... And these are the people who put Obama over the top; what would you expect?
AND TO GO ALONG WITH ALL OF THIS, I'LL SHARE TWO QUOTES; ONE PITIFUL AND ONE GREAT!
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me, as we change it."-- Barack Obama
''Life's tough, pilgrim, and it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' John Wayne
Read on!!!!
Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota , points out some interesting facts concerning November's Presidential election:

  • Number of States won by: Obama:19  - McCain: 29
  • Square miles of land won by: Obama:580,000  - McCain: 2,427,000
  • Population of counties won by: Obama:127 million  - McCain: 143 million
  • Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama:13.2 - McCain: 2.1
Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory McCain won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.
Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."
Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.
If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegals - and they vote - then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.
Here is a link to the website that has some info on this supposed survey.   What People Fear the Most.
Now, TCY has something to say also.  
To go along with the email I above, let me add some of my fears.

1. I fear small guys with big mouths. You know the littlest bastard in the bar that comes up to the biggest baddest mother in the place and talks shit. Why do I fear this, because you can't win. If you sweep the floor with this guy, it looks as though your picking on a little dude and there is no honor to be won. If you let the little fuck get away with talking to you like a bitch, then a bitch you are.
The answer is let the little shit have the first, second and third swings (not hits) then mail him home to his loved ones.

2. I fear stupidity. It is a growing problem that the article states wonderfully. The schools are dumbing down our children. No one is allowed to be brighter than the slowest, most oxygen deprived, in-bred little retard in the class. They don't teach history correctly. They don't teach anything about the founders of this nation except they owned slaves. They do however teach them how to get a voting card. Now that's scary. Ask someone what the federalist papers are, who wrote them, what's the bill of rights? silence.......

3. I fear the effects of aging. Not aging, just the effects. I fear not being able to defend myself in a good knock down drag out with some young punk who still shits yellow. I dread the morning when my dick won't come out of hiding and I piss on my balls. I fear having a shot at some young strange and bo-bo and the twins won't be up to the task.
4. I fear finally getting to 65 yrs and retire only to find that this would be the year that Social Security finally dies.
It would be a good thing at the wrong time.

Just for you TCY.  6 Swedish Virgins.
5. Lastly, I fear getting to heaven and finding that the Muslims were right.  I could have had 40 virgins, and non- Arab virgins at that!  They were all Swedish.


Fight Back
TCY
   
    I have to say that I do not know why anyone would be excited for 40 virgins.  Seriously, just think about it.  40 women who know nothing about sex!  No technique, no clue on what feels good, what men like , or what you should watch out for.  Let's keep this sort of clean here.  40 virgins who have no experience in, uhhh how should I say it, oral pleasure.  I don't know about TCY, but teeth hurt down there!  Maybe TCY likes a cold, inexperienced,  fish laying there, but I am for equal opportunity.  I work hard and she works hard.  If you got to do all the work, it is not as fun.  Just how my brain thinks.  

Hey Outlaw, is this Gay enough for you??? The one and only...PINK PASSAT!!
    

5 comments:

RAVING HUSK said...

you know - just when I think TCY could NOT be more assanine - I go and read the most recent BS!!!! All I have to say as to what I fear the most....they are as follows:
1 - "Big - bellied" men with even bigger mouths
2 - STUPIDITY - read TCY
3 - MORE STUPIDITY - read TCY
4 - EVEN MORE STUPIDITY - read TCY
5 - get my drift?????
6 - people like TCY that actually think they are better than 99.99999% of the population
7 - judgmental people like TCY
8 - the image I am getting of a 65 year old TCY with - as it is put - "young strange"
9 - people that actually believe the crap that is posted on this blog!!!!!!!
10 - even more TCY's invading the South
I will say, TCY - do NOT fear getting to heaven for any reason what - so - ever - IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!

Iceman Ogre said...

Hey hey, wait a second. The South is so great, because of all the Yankee's that have come down here to spread and teach our wonderful ways!
Hahaha

The Crankee Yankee said...

OK, 1-5 I'm just disregarding. 6. I am deeply offended, I don't think I'm better that 99.99999% but I KNOW I'm better than 51%.I suspect I'm better than70%. I hope I'm better than 80%. and as far as rhetorical writing I am 100% sure I'm better than you.
7. OK judging is a harsh word.I analyze.
8.I don't know? sounds like a little envy brewing there
9.these people you refer to are the salt of the earth, they are what makes this country great. and finally they are the only truthful, truly truthful people you'll meet.
10.Really, you just got done calling me judgemental and you have just sat yourself down on the throne of the Almighty Himself and cast judgement on my eternal soul. people that live in glass houses............
Thanks for the feed back, have a nice weekend.

Pearow said...

Why in the hell would anyone willingly buy a "farfrompuken". I want to drive a vehicle, that when your little pissant car hits me I will survive. And be able to drive away.
As far as fears go:
1. stupid people
2. bad drivers
3. overly religious people
4. kittens
5. osama bin borrack whosinsane getting reelected
6. The THOUGHT of either one of those two, or hell anyone at 65 getting "young strange" (shivers)
7. no more beer
8. ammo running out at the worst moment
9. zombies eating my brains (what ever is left)
and last but not least
10. left wing nut jobs!!!

The Outlaw said...

TCY has quoted Scripture in past blogs, but yet is afraid that islam is right? How retarded. Make up your mind.
Yes, I believe it's gay enough.
That car is so gay
It might even be too much for
Mary Kay
It really makes my eyes sting
You know I would never be
caught driving that thing
I know this is a little crude
That"s because it was written
by a heterosexual dude!


The Outlaw