Friday, January 14, 2011

Congress on the Corner

    

     Well, if case you hadn't noticed, the weather has gotten a little cold and icy. For many people that I know, being snowed in means you watch the news to see how bad it is on the outside.  For 4 days, i was snowed in, errr actually I was iced in, and I watched the news to see what the weather was doing to the rest of my state.  Not once did I hear about a shooting of a Congressman, I mean Congress-person.  I get up in the morning I see that I have something from TCY. As I talk to him, he starts telling me about what happened and gets super worked up!  How is that I watch the news for 4 days and don't hear a damn thing about a Congress-person getting popped in the fucking head, but I do hear about the New York Housewife and her ex-husband Kelsey Grammer?!? I have to mention I CAN'T STAND those Housewife shows.  It makes me want to get a rifle and pick off each and every one of the mother-fucking, stuck-up, gold digging, plastic whores!!!  Anyway, not one damn mention of a Congress-person getting shot.  Why is that? I think maybe because no one give a flying fuck about any government representative, until they start actually doing what they are suppose to do.  Hell, we vote for these cock-suckers but cannot hold them responsible when they fornicate with underage, drug addicted hookers, steal our money and lie to our faces.  Why should we give a squirt of piss about them?   Well, here is what TCY has to say...
    
Ok, I have heard enough about the Congresswomen from Arizona, Gabby-I forget her name. I'm already sick of hearing what a remarkable recovery she is having. Don't get me wrong; I am very glad she is doing fine, and for the record I think the shooter should be put out of his misery ASAP.  It was a sick cowardly thing this animal did to all those people.  Now that the PC crap is out of the way.
Damn it man!!!  If I have to hear of the miraculous recovery this women is having one more time I'll F&*% scream!!!  She obviously had nothing in her head that could be damaged!!! She's a F%^$# Democrat for Gods sake! She had not, to this point, used her brain in Washington and there is no evidence that she has used her brain for anything beside the most elementary of uses. She is still using the portions of her brain. Where's the miracle? The fact that she has lived this long and not used any part of her brain beside that of which she is demonstrating now.
OH, she opens her eyes, she lifted her arms, she moved her legs. Please.... don’t forget to tell us all when she $hits too...  To listen to these thumb-sucking sons of bitches, you'd think she just rose on the 3 rd day.
I think it's embarrassing, if I were to get shot in the head and no one could tell any difference in my actions.... I think I'd be real quiet about it. Democrat's UH!! Go figure.
And don't get me started on civil discourse, Blow ME !!! There is your civil discourse. If you don’t agree with these people, you’re being hostile... It has been a long time since anyone has seen a hostile moment if that's what they think.
Fight back
TCY.
I feel bad that this woman got shot in the head.  But, I don't like politicians, I never will like will like politicians and think they are all lying, full-of-shit, pieces of horse shit.  We can't hold them responsible for anything, so I really don't care what happens to them.  Yes, she is someone's daughter and it is a sad thing that has happened, but you know what...Hitler was someone's son.  Do you feel said he took a bullet? HELL NO! 
Yes, this is the girl from the New York Housewives show. She is a friend of one of main housewife on the show.  I know this, but heard nothing of the shooting!

3 comments:

Pearow said...

I find it funny that the doctors said she is expected to make a full recovery on Monday. Yes at the beginning of this week. Oh my she opened her eyes, moved her toes, farted, what the hell ever. HER doc said she would make a full recovery. Sorry no miracle. The next thing that happens is the polichickens want to blame guns for what a nut job did. Is a spoon and fork responsible for making people fat? FUCK NO!!! Is water responsible for people drowning? NO!! So shut the fuck up about guns killing people. Stupid people doing stupid things kills people. Enough said...

simply southern said...

Man I Feel ya! The News has gone to HELL! Heard they are gonna start airing round the clock progress on the growth of grass this summer! As for the shooting in Arizona, She was more than likely a fan of The Real Housewives. Lets face it, anyone who watches that crap needs to be shot! You people know who you are!!!!!!! Maybe TCY needs to give us his devine opinion on the crap corrupting prime time! Next time it snows I am gonna just turn off the damn T.V. and look out my window to see whats going on!

Anonymous said...

Who gives a shit. Some woman got shot and is expected to recover, who fucking cares. What about the little girl that was killed? Some whacko church wanted to protest at her funeral. This is the "church" that protests at the funerals of military personel that have been killed in action and caused the formation of the Patriot Guard. It took the Hells Angels, Patriot Gaurd, loal American Legion Riders, other rider groups, and scores of other protectors as well as a talk radio show host giving them free air time to keep them away. Was this on the news? Hell no. All we can hear about is some bleeding heart liberal recovering from a gunshot wound and a bunch of mind numbing bullshit about people that nobody gives a shit about. I agree with TCY on this one.


The Outlaw