Monday, November 8, 2010

Fallatio or Cunnilingus???

     Well, even though this topic is in the news lately, I just don't hear too many people expressing their views. I think because it is such a sensitive topic, people shun away and usually only talk amongst their friend about how they feel.  The topic is the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy in the armed services.  I just don't get it.  Does it make a difference whether the guy on the front lines likes to take it in the ass more than your girlfriend? Or does it matter that he likes boobies as much as you do?  When it comes to defending our country from terrorists, I don't give a fuck when the dude, or lady, likes to do in the sack! As long as he or she is good at what they are trained to do out in the field.  Are you going to treat the Private Whatever any different based on whether he likes blondes or redheads? Of course not!! So what's the difference if he likes to tickle a sack instead of some titties? Absolutely NOTHING!!! If anyone has a problem, then tell them to shut the fuck up and go get a gun instead.  Let them go defend our country.  I didn't know that the requirements to carry and gun and defend your country was:
  1.  If you are a man, you must like the bearded clam!
  2. If you are a woman, you must like to ride the baloney pony!
Here is TCY's thoughts on the subject at hand:

I was pondering the mysteries of the world the other day and my thoughts of the whole “Don't Ask, Don't Tell” thing in the military came to mind. There are a lot of reasons for this rule to stay. One reason is for the safety of the gay person. Let's face it, there are a lot of people who for some reason, let what someone else does in their bedrooms bother them. I surely don't agree with their choice, but I would not beat the holy crap out of someone for it. Unless of course I were related to them. Also, the rule should stay just for the chain of commands sake!  Imagine the problems a Sgt would have in boot camp. When a Sgt says today "OK, lady's. Let's get your heads out of your asses.” Well, you could see how this could be misunderstood by a bunch of fudge packers. The straight soldiers would wonder too if this was a general statement or one exclusively for the rump riders in the platoons. Admittedly, I don't understand gay men. Especially the ones that have been married with children then one day, out of nowhere they decide, "
You know what I think?  I'll be gay." The decision is baffling. How do you go to bed munching on hair pie and wake up the next morning and say, "You know what I feel like? A dick in the ass!" Mental fucking illness if you ask me.
Now women I get.  I can see why they would want to play the easy side of the field for awhile.  Muff diving has got to be easier on a person than stuffing a cucumber sized object down your throat until a wave of ick makes your stomach cringe. Muff diving only requires that you leave at least one nostrile open for breathing. No gaging, no mouthful of ick. In fact, I heard it once said by a woman that the characteristics for a perfect man are:
·        Cooks
·        Cleans
·        Can breath through his ears and have a TV mounted on his forehead.

Strangely, this is the same requirements for a perfect woman. Oh, and quiet.  She must, for GOD’s sake, be quiet!
So, let the Don't Ask, Don't Tell rule stay, we'll figure out who the peter puffers are soon enough. When the wind blows, the big opened up assholeswill  whistle show tunes!

Fight back TCY..

4 comments:

The Questionable Gentleman said...

I have not been paying too much attention to this on the news. What I want to know is there really people who care whether someone is gay or not? It doesn't matter what gender you like as long as you are dependable for the rest of your squad and are good at what you do. Am I missing something here?
BTW...love the blog!

Iceman Ogre said...

Apparently it is a big deal whether the guy, or girl, defending your country from people who want you dead sucks dick or not! Personally, I really don't care or even want to know. How would you feel if you found out the guy who sits next to you at work, goes home everynight and likes to cover himself in honey and watch reruns of baywatch? Does it change your friendship at work? Personally, I don't care what my co-workers do when they go home, as long as it doesn't affect me.

BabyDoll2000 said...

What it comes down to is a bunch of homophobes. I mean who gives a damn about who is gay and who is straight? Tell me exactly what bearing does a persons sexuality have on their ability to perform their duties? NONE! but see d.a.d.t says basically that you can be gay and in the service as long as you are not open about it.WTF? They try to make it seem diplomatic with the don't ask part.well,I do not go around in my daily life asking people I know if they are gay! Maybe if the stupid fuckers would spend less time focusing on peoples sex lives and more on the frontlines we could actually bring home the brave men and women, gay and straight alike, who fight for our Freedom and way of life!! Which FYI includes being able to choose who we partner with!!!

Iceman Ogre said...

I have to agree with BabyDoll2000, if everyone spent less time worrying about who is sucking whos dick, then maybe our men and women would be coming back soon rather than later. If we spent less time debating whether Private WhatsHisName smokes pole on the weekend and more time trying to figure out why we are spending 200 million dollars a day so that our President can go over to India with his 2000 closest friends to hang out, than maybe some of our major problems could have a chance at being solved! Is it really necessary for the President to bring 2000 people over to India and spend that much of our money a day? 870 hotel rooms is what we are paying for! While there are 15 MILLION people unemployed in our country, he us using our money as a "stimulus package" over in India!!!! ARGH!!!! I need to hit something now damn it!!! Let me stop, this will be continued with its own post. Maybe the title will be called," Obama, What the Fuck?!?!"