Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BeggarWeen 2010

The views stated on this section are not the views of this writer.  They have come directly from TCY himself.  In fact, he was so adamant about this, he wrote it up and sent it to me. 

     "Again it is that time of the year when we dress our children in all type of costumes and make up and send them into the streets to par take in a custom know to most as Halloween.
I of course see this in a different light.  I don’t think that the government designed it this way or that anyone or political organization planned this out to be this way. After all I’m not a nut job or conspiracy theorist, but one will have to admit if you will look at this open mindedly that Halloween does teach our children a dangerous lesson.
     We teach them to go to a strangers house and beg them to give them something, something that someone else worked for, and to give it to them for free. I call this the Democratic Boot Camp. This is exactly what the Democrats want. They take what you and I work for and give it to those who have not worked for it.  The difference is the Democrats do this with the help of guns in the hands of IRS agents and other law enforcement agencies.
Now I’m not saying you should keep your kids home on October 31st , however I would remind them that begging for something that someone else worked for is so wrong under any other circumstance.
     As for me, I live in the south. That means I have to put up with the redneck parade. Every year in my subdivision a constant motorcade of pick ups , station wagons and old sedans roll through with children hanging on to any part of the vehicle they feel can support them. The caravan comes to a stop and a herd of unwashed little beggars come running across my well landscaped lawn as if they were looking for a goal post to tear down. When they get to the top of the stairs some don’t even have on costumes!  The little ones I let get away with it, but if they are 12 yrs or above I will ask what their costume is. Then they will tell me that they, "Just want candy!".  Well ain’t that just swell, I want a corvette and a 29 yr old blonde bomb shell, I guess we’ll both just wait here until the fuckin good fairy shows up to give us both what we haven’t worked for. I explain that Beggarween is a contract, you come dressed as a fool and I give you stuff you don’t deserve. So my lazy little bastard, go get a costume and I’ll give you a hand full of Bubble King bubble gum. This is great stuff, the hardest gum you’ll ever bite into, the flavor last for all of 3 mins. and cost $3.00 a gross. Yup, that’s what I give the little bastards.
Happy Beggarween
TCY…"
Well, I have to say that I have heard of a few different theories on Halloween and Valentine's Day and even Christmas, but this one is unique.  But I wouldn't expect anything less from TCY! Maybe I will have to take a nice Sunday driver up to his house this Halloween and see what sort of greeting I get when i knock on the door and say, "Trick or Treat Bitch!"  If he shuns me away, then i might have to fight back.  I have been told that his yard is full of land mines left from his Uga wannabe mutt. Maybe gathering them up and putting them in a brown bag I got from my Kroger when i used my food stamps to buy some Big K Cola would get him goin?
HAPPY HALLOWEEN CRANKEE YANKEE!!!

1 comment:

Big Papa Ateam said...

This has put a new light on the holiday for know on it is beggerween for me. THanks Crankee Yankee!