Wednesday, October 27, 2010

~Ode to the Working Class Hero~

     I really hate it when TCY actually brings up a good point.  It is hard to swallow it when he brings up valid points about some major problems in our country.  Some things TCY says, you can just put in a dumpster in the back of your head and never have to think about it again, but with taxes, welfare and political bullshit, you can't dump it because it is everywhere you fucking go!!!  Turn on the television, go for a drive through your town or go online.  Everywhere are people on welfare with better cell phones than mine, and I pay for my phone and service because I work.  I drive a car older than a decade, and i can go to the welfare office and find Escalades, Lexus', Suburbans, Mustangs, Chargers and every other car that is newer, more pricey and overall better.  So either those on welfare are rollin with style or the employees in the welfare office are getting paid very well to put up with the shit that goes on in that office.  At the grocery store, I don't buy carbonated beverages, not because i don't like them, but because they are damn expensive!  Yet, food stamps buys Coke, Pepsi, Mtn Dew and other delicious carbonated beverages while I drink flavored water I mix at home with water from my sink.  So, I just need to go to work, go home and not turn on the television, turn on the radio, read a newspaper, go to the grocery store or anywhere I might see what is actually happening to our government or because of our government and i will be fine and fuckin dandy!!!  Anyway, let me show you what TCY has to say on this subject...

 
Things are so backward in America.  There is truth in lending laws and truth in advertisement laws, you’re even suppose to be truthful to your spouse. However!!!! These Damn politicians can lie their asses off and it is perfectly legal!! I’m not talking about a difference in opinion, which is expected. I’m talking about doctoring video clips, lying about voting records and most importantly, lying about what their plans are for you and me.
If one of these goobers promise’s to lower your taxes and then don’t, we should be able to sue them, just as if a company lied about their product!!!
The one that really got my blood boiling is when Clinton actually said that he would cut our taxes but “He couldn’t afford it.” WHAT!?!?  A politician can’t afford to cut taxes. When was the last time a politician ever asked you if you could afford a tax hike?  Get ready; taxes are about to go through the roof. Until we all collectively tell Washington to stop spending and cut the government hand outs, we hard working tax payers will continue to be called on to hand over more and more of our money to give to the couch sitting, bon bon eating social leeches!
If I go by a section 8 housing complex, I always find satellite dishes, plenty of people talking on cell phones, phones that we tax payer gave them, so they could call 911 to carry their pitiful asses to the hospital, that we pay for so they can continue to live and to continue to take our fucking money out of our pockets!!!  I think if you can afford satellite, you don’t get to take money from taxpayers to buy food.  If you have a car with $1600.00 rims, you don’t need money from a taxpayer.  If you have more than one baby while on the taxpayers tit… YOUR OUTTA HERE FOR EVER!!!
Tell me, if one has to take a test to drive a car or take a test to go to the next grade in school, why do we allow just anybody to have babies?? Shouldn’t there be minimum requirements for such a major decision. Hey I didn’t get the ass, so why do I have to pay for the kid? And besides, think about the gene pool we are passing down to the next generation. Talk about the dummying down of America!  The ones that are having the most children have the least amount of class time!!!
Think about it next week.

Fight back

- TCY


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today I stopped at a loves truck stop to get fuel when I was pulling in I noticed a sign that said we now accept food stamps.This could mean one or two things. that love's knows with this goverment we have now that the truckers are on food stamps. and they want to bleed every last penny out of the american trucker.or there getting ready to start taking wellfare checks for fuel
fight back America!

ravinghusk said...

those of you who know who i am will understand why this pains me so......but, for once, and i repeat ONCE - i have to agree with TCY. i said it - and i expect it will be the last time.....