Thursday, October 21, 2010

Save the Ta-Ta's!!!!!

Apparently, TCY is a huge football fan and a giant boobie fan!!! I love this guy.  He may seem a little angry sometimes, maybe I can go as far as semi-mentally disturbed, but you can't argue with someone who wants to put Save the Ta-Ta's on the back of football helmets.  So, here is his take on the pussificaton of American Football.
Well,  I am so glad October is almost over. I am a big football fan but the last couple of years I’ve started to hate October in the NFL.  As most of you all are aware October is breast cancer awareness month. OK, fine, I understand and  I get it. But someone please tell me why in the hell a pro football player has to wear PINK to support this cause?  Look, I am a huge fan of breasts, I am a bigger fan of huge breasts!  However I see no valid reason why football players should go around with pink shoes and pink gloves.  Hell I’ve even seen pink mouth pieces!  Tell me how this has helped one woman? Hey lady, I heard you have breast cancer, not to worry though I will wear a pink fuckin bracelet for you. That should make you better.
I believe that having the players wearing pink has had an adverse effect on the game.
Last weekend was a great week of hard bone crushing hits, a fine example of American football right? Oh hell no! Why? Because the son of a bitches in the head office of the NFL said " they were hitting too hard!!!".
Hell yeah… if you force me to wear pink booties on a fuckin football field in front of millions of fans, I believe I would hit the hell out of something too.  Let men be men. If you want the NFL to support breast cancer awareness, I’m good with that. Have the players wear a sticker on the back of their helmets that says " SAVE THE TATA’S".  They would do it wouldn’t they?
It’s not dirty, and men would damn sure understand it and support it!  In my world there is only one thing I want pink…… and I’m a big fan of them too!  Can I get an Amen!  We need to stop the pussification of the American male.  Football is hard hits,broken bones, blood and guts. If you want pussy football it already exist, it’s called soccer damn it. This is where women want to send their little boys because it’s safe… Now there is a good sport to make the so called men wear pink. I can see them with their knee high pink socks and pink shorts.
Fight back and SAVE THE TATA’s!!!
TCY.
So has the NFL changed their name from National Football League to the Notsogreat Fairy League??? I mean I understand if a player is playing dirty and spearing a guy in the back with his helmet, but hitting too fucking hard? Isn't that what pee wee football players are taught from the beginning? Hit Hard?!?!  I don't play football, i don't have a favorite team or even a favorite player but I do like to watch football and watching them crush each other is part of the fun.  Of all the things in the world that should never be part of the Pussification of America,  football is at the top of the fucking list! These guys get paid the big $$$ to knock the shit out of each and give us a good show.  What next, tennis players will have to keep their serves under 75 mph because the other player might get a bruise? Or hockey players are not allowed to wear their skates so they don't cut anyone?

1 comment:

big papa ateam said...

I know for a fact that the great crankee yankee has in his collection of patriot items a ball cap with pink in it! SAVE THE TA-TA,S!!!!!!