Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15, 2010

Welcome,
     This is a blog just dedicated to our local Crankee Yankee. The Crankee Yankee always keeps us amused in the office with his stories, his reactions to other people, his unique people skills and just having him in the office in general. Now, a  little about The Crankee Yankee(TCY).  TCY is originally from Rhode Island.  He now resides in Georgia, about 70 miles north of Atlanta.  He has a temper, but has mellowed in the years that I have known him.  He loves his country, but not his government.  He is a die hard Harley man.  Loves to fish and work in his vegetable garden.  CY gets bothered, easily I must add,  by stupidity, annoying people, places, things and anything that disagrees with his opinions, beliefs or his version of the truth.
     Hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy working with TCY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard the CY is a huge TIM TEBOW and PEYTON MANNING fan. Although I must say I'm a little disappointed in such a hardass "die hard harley man" has a vegetable garden. Is he gay? I'm just sayin

bulldawg318 said...

Dear Anonymous,

My gaydar is up, but not for TCY but for whoever can mention those 2 fudge packer ball players in the same sentence.
You are obviously a fan of don't ask don't tell in the NFL.I'm sure you could find some shower shots of both of your testicle breathed heros if you do the search.I've noticed that both of your heros make a living with their hands between another mans legs.

Capone Slims said...

Today at work I caught this supposed macho Harley Man-The Crankee Yankee himself looking at some Tom Brady pictures that were...let's just say not football related in anyway...

GRIZ NGT MC said...

Die hard Harley man!hahahaha from what I hear he's a pansy,who is afraid of the cold and rain,,,,,there's 12 months in the year get out and ride,,,,,