Tuesday, October 26, 2010

R.I.P.


Well, TCY has finally shocked me.  I knew he has some distorted views that didn't quite match up with the rest of society but after reading this and hearing parts of it a few times before, I have to say I don't see eye to eye with him, I don't agree with his point he is trying to make and can truly see that there is no question of a doubt that he should have sought out psychiatric help years ago so there could have been a chance to make him conform with the rest of society instead of being that black fly in society's glass of white wine!
Here it is, enjoy!


I have heard that people talk to dead people. I must admit that the dead people thing is one of those things that most people par take in that I don’t understand.  I have left strict instructions that nobody that has not visited me when I was alive is to be allowed to visit me when I’m dead!  The time to spend time and money on someone is when they’re still breathing. Once someone kicks the oxygen habit, I’m done with them.  I’m not visiting, talking or spending money on anyone feeding worms.
Undertakers are some of the biggest cons on the face of the earth! They use people’s hurts and emotions to suck every dime they can muster. Why does someone need a vault to put a casket in? Ok, some states have laws, but those are bogus too!  We have buried people in the ground for centuries without any vaults! Damn it! And who’d a thunk it, there are still people breathing!  The casket is where they really get you. They act as though if you’re not buying the gold handled, velvet lined, air freshened deluxe decay crate, that you don’t care. If there is a bloodsucker, that’s where they’re at!
Then the flowers. Oh My God!! Go spend $50.00 on nice smelling pretty flowers for someone who can’t smell or see them. Man if you did that to a living person somebody would punch you in the mouth for being such an insensitive bastard. But the parade of fools rush in to get their flowers to give to the dead guy?  If you want to throw money away, throw it to me.
I was asked once by my grandmother if I had put flowers on my mother’s grave. I had to be honest. I said Hell NO!  She just don’t appreciate them as much as she use to!
And visiting a grave?!?!  How fucking sick is that??? You want to stand on top of a dead body and pretend to have a conversation? Damn it man….

Spend you time and your money on the living, give respect while one can appreciate it, and get your head out of your ass’s.  Let the dead rest in peace! Leave them the hell alone.
-TCY
Well, there it is.  TCY's distorted take on what should be done when someone passes on.  When I do in fact die, I want a giant party. I want a live rock band, full bar and good food.  I know some people will be sad to see me go, but let it be a celebration that the world can run a little more normal now that I am gone.  After all, I am the one who has released the monster known as The Crankee Yankee into the World Wide Web. 
     So, I know how I feel about what the monster above has stated, but I want to know if he offended anyone, brought up an interesting point to someone or has brought light on the subject to anyone to where they actually agree with the Northern Nut Job.   Leave a comment so I can see if I am the only one who has lost it or if TCY is the one who has lost it...well you have to have it first before you can lose it. 

"If your goals are nothing, then you'll reach them everytime!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with one thing tcy said and that if they can't come and see when I alive don't come cry over me when I'm dead!