Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mors Vincit Omnia = Death Conquers All

Been very busy lately, haven't had time to write or post any of TCY's wonderful thoughts on the Christmas Season, or the many other holidays that take place in the month of December.  I did receive a few emails from TCY during my absence, so here is what he has to say.  I love that TCY is in the Christmas season.  Yes, I said Christmas season, not the Holiday season or even everyone's favorite X-Mas season.  Don't get me started on that again, I have been awake for 26 hours now.
Yesterday it was released from the Surgeon General that new studies have been made that show one cigarette can KILL you.  Studies show that the puff of a single cigarette can cause immediate damage to the lungs and change DNA leading to the dreaded C word....CANCER.  OH NO!!!  Well,  just when you thought things were as bad as they could get, I'm sorry to tell you but the Crankee himself has conducted a study.  The Crankee Yankee has found through extensive research that being born leads to death!
Yes, it's true!  I could not find one person in all of history that has survived life. Yes, there are those who have fought off the disease for many years but in the end, all have circum to the fatal life taking effects of life.  Even Christ himself did not make it out of having to experience death. He however was the only one strong enough to fight and conquer death and return from its grasp. I regret Crankee followers that entering into this Christmas season having to give you all the terrible truth that LIFE is a Fatal Disease! The good news is this. Excepting this truth gives you the freedom to enjoy LIFE!!!  Eat what you want!  Drink what you want!  And yes, my friends and the Surgeon General, SMOKE  What You Want!
Merry Christmas
TCY

1 comment:

Pearow said...

My favorite quote is "Life it's sexually transmitted and ALWAYS ends in DEATH!!"