Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Merry F@ckin Christmas!!!

   
     Well, I was in a pretty good mood until I received TCY's part for this entry.  I haven't really thought about Christmas this year yet.  I just got over Thanksgiving and don't have my tree up yet so the Christmas spirit is not showing.  But after reading what TCY has to say, I am glad to say that my blood pressure is only slightly elevated and can't wait for some poor bastard to catch me on a bad day and say Happy Holidays!
   The Crankee Yankee says...
     Did you all make it through the Black Friday events?  Every year you hear horror stories of kind, warm-hearted people going to the store to get a loved one a Christmas gift to celebrate the birth of our Savior, the Son of the most high GOD, by kicking the living shit out of the next kind-hearted individual trying to get the same heartfelt gift.
Damn it man! Really!?!  Do people ever think things through? Their actions are completely contrary to the thoughts that brought them into the damn store to begin with. I think instead of handing out coupons or numbers for the privilege of buying some item that no one actually needs, we should have .......Holiday smack down!  Yes, yes!  Gather around people, we will be having a smack down free-for-all.  The last 10 people standing will receive one of only 10,000 Obama Chia Heads! The runner-ups can buy a Pelosi doll.
Hell, I would buy tickets to see the inbred S.O.B. that would take part in that.
There could be Death Matches for big items like 40" plasma TV's with a blue ray player.

     Please remind yourself of the meaning of the season.  If you really want to fight,  go to a store that has Merry XXX-Mas.  Now that's enough to get me to fight! They actually X out the name of Christ out of Christmas. Without the Christ where is the celebration?  Don't let them get away turning one of the most Holy holiday of the Christian faith into a winter fest or just a happy holiday.  NO!!  It is neither and it is damn sure not KWANZAA!!!!!
This my friends is something to fight over. My kids will give Christmas Cards, not holiday greeting cards. We will have Christmas parties not winter festivals.

Merry Christmas and fight back!!
TCY.

        The one thing that makes me want to bitch slap someone during the CHRISTMAS holiday,  is when they want to take out the word Christmas and put in Holiday.  Yes, Christmas is a holiday.  Christmas celebrates the birth of CHRIST.  Why does everyone want to change Christmas to other things.  That is what it is, Christmas plain and simple.  Do I try to change Halloween to Happy Holidays because there are some other holidays in October? Besides Halloween, did you know that October is also American Pharmacist Month?  It's also National Diabetes Month, yeah go and look it up.  It is also National Vegetarian Month, but don't get me started on that shit right now.  So with all this going on in October, should I say on October 31st, Hey, Happy Holidays?  Hell no, you say Happy Halloween and in December, you say Merry Fuckin Christmas.  Except if you are Jewish, than it is Happy Hanukkah.

To end this entry, here are two of my favorite Christmas quotes:
  • The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.
  • Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out in the middle of nowhere and leave you for the dead?"
And my favorite one: --> Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live.

No comments: