Friday, December 24, 2010

Tis My Season to Be Jolly

     So, today is Christmas Eve.  I have nothing bad to say about anyone and TCY himself is on a nice vacation for a few days away from stress, well away from stress at work anyways.  I just wanted to wish everyone, yes everyone, a Merry Christmas. Even all those douche bags who piss me off on a daily basis.  It's not their fault they are douche bags, they were just born that way.  Well, most of them were. Actually, the ones that know they are douche bags, they can just kiss my ass.
       For all you Christians out there - MERRY CHRISTMAS!  For all my Jews out there - HAPPY HANUKKAH!  For all the Atheist's out there - well, you will see one day.  And if you are one of those hypocritical Atheists - FUCK YOU!!!  If you have a Christmas tree up or stockings hanging over your fireplace or expect presents for a holiday that you don't believe in the meaning of then just take your hypocritical, fraudulent, phony, faithless lying ass and throw it in front of the big red sleigh with the jolly ole fat man driving it.
      This was going to be a nice Have a Merry Christmas post but then I started typing it and thought about those two-faced bastards out there who say there is no God or they don't believe in God but still put up Christmas trees, oops I mean X-mas trees and give and receive presents.
If I ever saw someone wearing this as a shirt, I would kick them in their nuts so hard, they would be singing soprano permanently. 


       Since I am a Rock Worshipper and it is the Season, I figured I would end this post on a positive note with a video I found that I thought anyone who likes Christmas Music and Electric Guitars would enjoy.  I found my favorite Christmas song, Carol of the Bells played along by a nice Ibanez(just so happens it is my favorite guitar also!). Enjoy and Merry Christmas to all those who actually know why we celebrate Christmas.


1 comment:

Iceman Ogre said...

I don't get it. Apparently all my followers have just disappeared. So they are either too busy to read and comment, or are more amused by working with you know who.
Anyway, I know everyone is busy, hell I've been busy, but that is besides the point. This is for entertainment purposes and if people have to work to post, then it is not going to be fun anymore.