Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Peyton Manning, You're My Hero.

     I'm not much of a football fan. I don't mind watching it.  Used to like to even play it, but I don't revolve my weekend around any game.  But TCY lives and breathes football.   If anyone actually engages in a conversation with TCY about football, they will find out quickly that he absolutely loves Peyton Manning.  Yeah, he loves him so much, TCY will be the one to dig the hole out in the Pine Barrens so that he is never heard from again.  TCY is an Anti-Manning Lover!!!
I think I found this sign in his man cave.


Last night was one of the best Monday night football games for me that I've had in a while. HOW BOUT THOSE PATS!!!!!!! Even coach Ryan had to admit it was a thorough ass whooping. Ladainian Tomlinson, eat it boy! If you hated the Pats while you were in San Diego, you must really hate em now that you play for the Jets.
I must admit I was concerned going into this game; the Jets are a much-improved team and still may end up with the AFC east. As for now however, the pendulum is definitely swinging with the Pats. I have a bar I built with a Patriot motif.  I’m hoping to have another Super Bowl pennant to hang in there. I fully understand that most people are tired of the Patriots; I felt the same about the damn 49ers. If I had to hear Montana to Rice one more time I would have jumped right off the roof. I sure you all are sick of Brady to Welker, but it sounds like sweet music in my ears. Play that funky music white boy!
Yeah you'd be in your 40's to understand that last sentence. I hoping to end up with 5 Super Bowls before Brady retires. I realize this isn't what most of you are looking at this website to read but give me one day to gloat. Oh and while I'm at it. Peyton Manning has very quietly lost the last 3 games for his team by throwing the ball into the arms of the opposition an unbelievable amount of times.  Very few people are saying the truth, Peyton lost the game, not the Colts. I can't stand being force fed a continuous diet of Manning. They aren't that good. Especially Archie and that little troll Eli; does anyone know who his real dad is?
I am sick of hearing the man crushes on Peyton. Let's face it, he runs up his numbers in what could be the weakest division in the AFC. He is good but not as great as these man crushers would have you believe. The Colts don't play anyone. Peyton Manning is taking on the Titans this week.  if I were on the Colts, I'd sack him myself just to remind him that there are 10 other players out there.
Well, thanks why I'm The Crankee Yankee, even when I'm happy I find something to go off on.

-Thanks
TCY.


No comments: